Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING FROM THIS SITE. By using the Lottery entry services of International Lottery Subscriptions (ILS) you confirm and agree that:
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- Lottery play through ILS is valid only where legal. You accept sole responsibility for determining whether your use of ILS services is legal in the country where you live.
- ILS is not affiliated with, or sponsored by, any official government agency. We will purchase your entries as your agent, not as principal. We do not process entries for any lotto or lottery from players residing in the sponsoring country.
- The price of entry through ILS includes the product cost plus a handling fee. Tickets are purchased on your behalf at the face value shown on the tickets. The handling fee in excess of the ticket cost is to cover all the costs of purchasing your tickets, holding your tickets in safekeeping, keeping records of your entries, monitoring draw results, notifying you of prize winnings, and collecting and remitting those winnings. We apply entry fees and/or any prize monies in satisfaction of any existing debt that is owed by you to ILS and any associated businesses or companies prior to remitting the balance to you.
- Once your entry has been received and processed, you will receive an official entry confirmation by email and post - showing your numbers, draw dates and all other details pertinent to your play. After each Draw, you will also receive results and prize notifications. Please be sure to provide a valid email address to ensure receipt of all important notices.
- In the event that you supply insufficient funds to cover the cost of the order, such shortfalls or excess funds, as the case may be, shall be applied to reduced or additional lottery play on your behalf.
- Cancelation Policy - All entry fees and/or payments for lotto entries are non-refundable once entries have been lodged or subscriptions have expired. If you reasonably believe that you have been wrongfully charged for an entry, you may request a refund by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Live Chat at www.osalotteries.net. Please include full transaction details, including the relevant dates, payment details, and a short explanation for the refund request. Refunds may be granted in this instance at OSA's discretion.
- ILS is committed to fulfilling your order as requested. However, in the event of failure to lodge your allocated games due to employee or system error by ILS and its agents, you hereby agree to release and forever hold harmless ILS, its related bodies, corporate directors, employees, contractors and agents from all actions, claims and demands to the extent permitted by law. You further agree that any damages shall be limited to the amount received for the order.
- Payout Policy - When you win, you'll receive a Prize Notification stating the amount you've won. For winnings above US$1,000.00, one of our agents will give you a call to ask how you would like to claim your prize and where--we can send it to any bank you nominate, anywhere in the world. Any cash winnings above $200 are normally sent via wire transfer. Winnings below US$200 are sent in the form of a USD cheque or bank draft to your postal address, and winnings below US$10 are sent in cash or credited to your account for future use.
- ILS cannot be held responsible for the re-scheduling or closure of any promoted lottery draw/s. Refunds may be provided for unused entries which have not yet been lodged in the lottery specified. Prize wins are forfeited when an order has been cancelled.
- Anti-Money Laundering Policy - IBD Integrated Business Direct Limited is aware that potential customers may appear to be legitimate, but in reality could be conducting illicit activities such as money-laundering when making use of its services. It is therefore the policy of IBD Integrated Business Direct Limited to incorporate the following principles into its business practice:Customer Acceptance and Verification
The Company shall make a reasonable effort to determine the true identity of all customers requesting the Company's services.
Complete Identification of the Customer must be obtained. No transaction may be processed under an anonymous or fictitious name. Any transaction with the Company will require the following information:
- full name
- at least one contact number and valid email address
- residential address
- country of citizenship
- date of birth (for age control)
- Credit card transactions require that the customer is in actual fact the credit card holder. Customer name must match the name on the credit card used, or the transaction will be declined. Cheque payments shall be verified with the name of the account and/or maker and the appropriate holds placed as necessary.
- Upon receipt of an order from a new customer, contact is initiated by the Company by email and/or telephone within one week. This contact serves a three-fold purpose of verifying customer identity, confirming receipt of order and being able to offer other Company products in line with the new customer's interests.
- Entries (and any consequent prize winnings) in the lotteries on offer are non-transferable. Potential customers should be made aware that should they win any prizes, their winnings can only be remitted to the customer name on record. It is therefore in their best interests to provide correct information and details.
As a general rule, the Company shall not establish a business relationship until the identity of the potential customer is satisfactorily established. If a potential customer refuses to produce any of the requested information, the relationship shall not be established. Likewise, if the potential customer is not forthcoming with requested follow-up information, any relationship already begun shall be terminated.
Remember, lottery is a game of chance. Only play to a level that you can comfortably afford.
This Agreement is effective immediately upon submission of your entry, and will continue until ILS receives written notice from you to terminate your lottery enrollment or the last date for which lottery entries are to be purchased on your behalf, as indicated in your Official Entry Confirmation.
Internet Gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction (including USA) in which you are located;if so, you are not authorized to use your payment card to complete this transaction. Please check whether internet gambling is legal in your jurisdiction.
This Agreement is effective immediately upon submission of your entry, and will continue until ILS receives written notice from you to terminate your lottery enrollment or the last date for which lottery entries are to be purchased on your behalf, as indicated in your Official Entry Confirmation .